ASSISTANT (BPS 14) IN PUNJAB POLICE DEPARTMENT-2017
1. The “Nisab” of Zakat is
- 52 1/2 tolas silver or 7 1/2 tolas gold
- 53 1/2 tolas silver or 10 tolas gold
- 52 1/2 tolas silver or 7 tolas gold
- None of these
2. Last Annual Summit of Shanghai Cooperation Organization was held during June 2017, at the location of
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Dushanbe, Tajikistan
- Astana, Kazakhstan
- Beijing, China
3. The car____________ front is slowing down.
4. ‘Nippon’ is stock exchange market of.
- New York
- None of these
5. Name the princely State other than Kashmir which caused a dispute between India & Pakistan:
6. Which type of milk is generally lowest in fat?
- Full cream
7. In which Heaven “Bait-ul-Ma’mur” is situated?
8. Who among the following was not Head of the State during World War Second?
- Winston Churchill
- Theodore Roosevelt
9. What fraction of a cake remains when its 2/8 part has been eaten?
10. Basic Democracies System was for the first time implemented in Pakistan in the year:
11. From following, find the correct punctuated sentence
- Shakespeares Hamlet is the play for all ages
- Shakespeare Hamelt is the play for all ages
- Shakespeares’ Hamlet is the play for all ages
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet is the play for all ages
12. The zoo had some lions and some parrots The supervisor counted 15 heads and 50 legs. How many lions were there?
13. Choose the correct option: The students who perfect had the flu had a(n)…. reason for missing school. They normally have attendance, and their absence that day was
- Legitimate… aberration
- Unjustifiable…… travesty
- Unwarranted …anomaly
14. The first Session of of Pakistan was held on
- 11 Aug 1947
- 30 Aug 1947
- 14 Aug 1947
- 6 Sep 1947
15. Gomal University is in:
- D.G. Khan
- Dera Ismail Khan