PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
WRITTEN TEST FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE, ETC. BS-17 (2019)
PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE General Knowledge mcqs
- Sun spots were first observed by which among the following?
(A) Albert Einstein
(B) Isaac Newton
(C) Rene Descartes
(D) Thomas Hariot
2. Lightening rod and Bifocal spectacles werei nvented by?
(A) Benjamin Banneker
(B) Thomas Edison
(C) Alessandro Volta
(D) Benjamin Franklin
3. Earthquake of 1935 struck which city of Pakistan?
4. Batura glacier is located in?
5. Uch gas fields are located in?
(B) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
6. OGDCL’s second largest gas fields is located in?
7. Number of natural satellites orbiting around Mars is?
8. Max Plank discovered?
(A) Quantum theory
(B) Gravitational theory
(C) Theory of relativity
(D) Quality theory
- Measurement of rainfall is made by an instrument?
(A) Rain meter
(B) Rain gauge
- Parsec is unit of?
11. Solar eclipse occurs when?
(A) Sun comes between earth and moon
(B) Moon comes between earth and Sun
(C) Earth comes between moon and sun
(D) Sun shines directly on the earth
- Properties of an image formed by a camera?
(A) Real, inverted, diminished
(B) Real, upright, diminished
(C) Virtual, inverted, magnified
(D) Virtual, upright, magnified
- NAHCO, is heated, it forms?
14. Instrument most suitable to measure internal diameter of a test tube baby?
(A) Metre Rule
(B) Vernier Calliper
(C) Measuring tape
(D) Screw gauge
15. A mechanical stopwatch can measure a timei nterval up to a minimum of?
(A) 0.1 sec
(B) 0.3 sec
(C) 0.2 sec
(D) 0.4 sec