PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION WRITTEN TEST FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE 2014, ETC (BS-17).
SUBJECT: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE 2014 WITH SOLUTION
1) Which article of 1973 Constitution prohibits all forms of slavery, child labour and force labour.
2) Under the Factories Act, 1934 no adult employee, defined as a worker who has completed his or her 18th year of age, can be required or permitted to work in any establishment in excess of ____ hour a day and ____ hours a week?
3) Servile is the opposite of
4) In the election of president of U.S of America, the largest number of members of ‘Electoral College’ are elected from the sate of
5) Out of the following, the largest ethnic group by population without having a state of its own is
6) The first president of Palestinian Authority Yasir Arfat died on
a) 11th Sep 2006
b) 9th November 2001
c) 12th Dec 2007
d) 11th Nov 2004
7) Which vitamin is provided by sunlight to body?
a) Vitamin A
b) Vitamin B
c) Vitamin C
d) Vitamin D
8) The imaginary line of zero degree longitude which passes through Greenwhich called
c) Tropic of Cancer
d) Tropic of Capricon
9) The famous book “East of Eden” is the work of
a) John Steinbeck
b) R.W. Emerson
c) Bertrand Russel
d) Earnest Hemingway
10) Bastile day is commemoration of storming of the Bastille fortress-prson which was seen as a symbol of which revolutionary uprising in