(as of May 12,2022 10:10:12 UTC – Details)
Get ahead of the class with compelling documents, persuasive presentations, dynamic spreadsheets, and captivating slideshows, all created with WordPerfect Office Education 2021. With a whole host of applications and features designed to make your life easier, you’ll find the support and tools you need to stay on time and on task. Open, edit, and save documents across 60+ different file types, all while leveraging familiar in-product resources and trusted training to answer product questions. Get the proven scholastic toolkit that students, educators, and faculty everywhere depend on to deliver their best work.
All-in-one office suite:
- WordPerfect – Powerful word processing
- Quattro Pro – Dynamic spreadsheets
- Presentations – Captivating slideshow creator
- WordPerfect Lightning – Convenient note-taking app
To purchase an education version of Corel software, purchasers must be one of the following: accredited schools, faculty member, full- or part-time registered students, academic supervisory organizations, hospitals, library, museums, or non-profit charity or religious organizations.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Additional Requirements:
- Windows 10*, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 with the latest updates/service packs.
- 1 GHz or faster (x86) or an AMD64 processor
- 1 GB RAM (x86) or 2 GB RAM (AMD64)
- 2.75 GB hard disk space for application files
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Mouse or tablet
- DVD drive (Required for box installation)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
*WordPerfect Office 2021 supports Windows 10 version 20H2 and later versions which may be released during the lifecycle of WordPerfect Office 2021.
Item model number : ESDWP2021PREFA
Date First Available : May 3, 2021
Manufacturer : Corel
ASIN : B093N2X2TH
An essential office suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and more
Easily open, edit, and share files with extensive support for 60+ formats, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Includes the Oxford Concise Dictionary, which contains tens of thousands of definitions, phrases, phonetic spellings, scientific and specialist words
Create fillable PDF forms with a range of form controls, including text fields, check boxes, drop-down lists, and more