PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
WRITTEN TEST FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF JUNIOR CLERK (BS-11) (HELD ON 19.03.2019)
1 Sicily is the largest Island -In which Sea?
(A) Red Sea
(B) Caspian Sea
(C) Arabian Sea
(D) Mediterranean SeaCheck Answer
2. The Black forest is located in which European country?
(D) SpainCheck Answer
3. Catalonia is a region of which country?
(D) GermanyCheck Answer
4. Which Surahs are called Mauzatain?
(A) Surah Al-Fil & Surah Quraish
(B) Surah Al-Mulk & Surah Furqan
(C) Surah Al-Falak & Surah An-Nas
(D) None of theseCheck Answer
5. UNO Is considered to be a universal organization. Which organ of the UN has full representation of all member states of UN?
(B) General Assembly
(C) Security Council
(D) SecretariatCheck Answer
6. To Investigate certain offences Including corruption, Federal Investigation Agency-FIA established in Pakistan by:
(A) President Ayub Khan
(B) Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
(C) General Yahya Khan
(D) President Zia-ul-HaqCheck Answer
7. Ricky Ponting was the captain of:
(A) Australian Cricket Team
(B) English Cricket Team
(C) West Indies Cricket Team
(D) New Zealand Cricket TeamCheck Answer
8. Who is the author of the “Witness to Surrender”?
(A) Brig Siddiq Salik
(B) Col. Muhammad Aziz
(C) Lt. Gen. Shahid Aziz
(D) Hassan Askari RizviCheck Answer
9. Neelum Valley is in:
(D) Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJ&K)Check Answer
10. Acid rain contains high levels of:
(A) Oxalic Acid
(B) Sulphuric Acid
(C) Nitric Acid
(D) Both (B) and (C)Check Answer